Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Thursday, January 24, 2013

NSW Baby Shower

As most of you know, I'm preggers (about 34 wks so 6 more left) & the Sydney fam surprised me with a baby shower over the Christmas festivities. Fun-filled activities were enjoyed by the entire family. We played baby related charades. Here's a shot of Tony, but I can't remember his word.


Then is the final addition to pin a swimmy on the fallopian tube. I got to put on the egg and whoever had put the closest swimmy to my egg won. I thought the pink cut-out really just looked like a cow head.

We played other games including carve up photos of C & my face to create what our baby would look like. These were excellent because everyone grabbed their scissors and tape or glue sticks and went to work. So low-tech that you could excuse how they really looked freaky.

Presents abounded, so many so that we couldn't bring them all back to Adelaide. There were some really cute outfits, some toys, a few digital devices and in general lots of love. THANKS FAM!
 

Because there was so much baby talk, the girls found a stroller in the office and decided that Harry the dog was pretty close in size to a baby. Since he couldn't fight too much, they put him in & pushed him around the grass. Harry was very patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment