Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Vacation at the Farm

 While at the farm, one decides to do the most relaxing of activities. You decide whether to take a nap, take a walk, eat something else, go to the beach or to puzzle. I love working on puzzles, and begun this one. We let Lilly put in the final piece because she helped with it.

We played pool one night, which was pretty fun. I did OK, but got frustrated just because so much green to cover. I love Em's face in this photo!!! She couldn't bear to watch me try to hit in the eight ball again.

There's even tennis courts, and hitting a few balls back and forth can pass the time whether night or day. Here Cam has left the court, leaving Steve to fend for himself against Michelle. Her serves were mean, her backhand was meaner and I was personally glad that I was watching and not playing.
 
 
Like I said, we frequently went to the beach. Steve's girls particularly loved it and it helped them to spend energy and get some fresh air. This day was rather windy, I was there with a long-sleeved shirt and Cam used a towel to wrap himself in for the parts where he wasn't chasing one of the kids. Sand got in the lens for this shot, but it was worth it.


I loved being buried in the sand, and the girls even went as far as to decorate their mermaid tail. Notice the bling at the bottom?
 
 
All of the above activities were within walking distance of where we woke up each morning, but occasionally we took a short road trip. In Batemans Bay, we played put-put at a golf course that I've past about a dozen times, but never had the opportunity to stop. It was good fun, although I never had a hole-in-one personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment