Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Animals around Christmas

 Over our break last year, we spent a bit of time at the local dairy. At Bodalla, NSW we hung with little lambs, lammas, and calves. We even got to feed them a little.
 

 I found it a bit weird to be feeding milk to the cows, but hey, I've never lived or worked on a farm before. I guess it makes sense. They seem like they would keep drinking and drinking and drinking.
 I loved how she was exactly the same height, but wasn't really that afraid. Her little sister was a bit more shy.

They had teeth but more gummed your hand rather than bit you hard. It was a bit slimy, but well worth the feel of the fuzz around their faces. So absolutely soft.

We went to the tie dye shop & I got a wicked cool dress. Here the ladies are peaking through a few towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment