Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cedar Point, OHIO!!! Part 2 in the USA

One of the perks of living in Ohio was the world famous CEDAR POINT amusement park. I took Cam for the first time to experience all the thrills & excitement. Of course, the more people you go with the less likely you will be pushed into going on something you don't want to ride. We went with Moc & Kevin. I've known Moc for over half my life & lucky for all of us, Kevin is one of Cedar Point's biggest fans.

The stupid blog won't publish this next photo up the right way, so you have to tilt your head to picture it. This is a crazy ride that took Cam & Kevin vertical in 17 seconds at 200 km or about 125 miles an hour! They then plunged back down. Jen & I were so happy to sit & watch rather than ride this one!

Of course, the cork screw is one of the classics and my favorites. I thought it would be fun to throw up our hats underneath the coaster. My hat went higher!

We rode the old time cars, which I love trying to crash. Cam was kind enough to let me drive. His attempt to capture my enthusiasm was well spent with this shot. Of course those two in the background were simply enjoying themselves, not laughing at me!

Finally the former "Blue Streaks" paused just long enough to remember the less-than-smooth ride of this old school coaster. We hit the blue streak and mean streak, whick reminded me of high school. By far, the best ride in the park is the Raptor. If anyone ever goes to Cedar Point, the Raptor is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment