Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Randoms from March

The weather has been all over the map lately, but we donned this home-made knitted sweater from Boosha for a quick snap in the back yard one weekend. Considering his bear feet, it wasn't that cool. He was very squeezable while wearing it.

I know I mentioned that I made his cake, well here it was straight out of the oven. He only managed to eat about 1/4 of it on his birthday, but Cam & I enjoyed the rest.

I took Nevlin to the park for a picnic on his birthday. Here he is with some cheese, grapes, and a rice snack (one of his favorite things). He's always crossed his ankles, and I used to think it was just a baby thing, but now I am more of the opinion it is a Nev thing.

Birthdays just aren't the same without presents and Nev got lots (THANKS everyone!). We opened some on his actual birthday, then others the weekend after and still more in the weeks that followed. He had practice with the ripping thing over Christmas and has really mastered the art of tearing.

Making most things into a drum is a must...and those presents that allow us to do that easily are the best. He likes his actual drum, but likes to practice drumming on most things.

About a week after his birthday we were at Ava's and borrowed a hat from her party. It was a challenge to take a 1 year portrait of the little dude, but I think I finally snapped the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment