Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dinner out - Sydney Part 2 of 2

For Cam and Toby's birthday (Toby couldn't make it, being in Chicago) the family went out to a very crazy restaurant near his parent's place.

We had a jolly good time at the restaurant, trying to catch our food and use the chopsticks effectively. It was comical, to say the least.

Eggs were tossed about, much to my disgust. Here's a view of Michelle sitting next to me, catching her egg in a bowl. I was so grossed out that I started to shut my eyes!

Nick caught his egg in a bowl on his head, and then if fell off and down the back of his shirt. Ted let Aiden catch their egg and they did so with grace and style. It was pretty crazy, but fun for the kids. When do you ever get to go out with 6 children and 8 adults and all have a good time?

No comments:

Post a Comment