Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Nevlin's FIRST Birthday!!!

I turned ONE on the 20th of March!!! Look at some of the presents I got...don't you wish you were me?

I love popping bubbles, inside, outside, I'm not fussed about where, just give me bubbles, baby! Your the baby because now I'm a B I G one year old.

I got lots of things, but this present from my younger friend Xav really was sweet. I've been loosing pieces to my train all over the house. It has wheels that move and blocks that stack and its colorful. Everything I could ever imagine the best train to look like.

Moma & Dada got me this really neat push-cart for the yard. Now I can collect all the oranges and lemons that fall off the tree. Even better, I can pick the green ones that I find in between all the leaves. Also, can you see the best green dream catcher? Once I saw that I carried it around with me the rest of the evening.

Moma even put my name on my cart so neither she nor Dada could use it. I think they only had time to decorate one side, and can't wait to see what they put on the other 3.
Well, that was part of my birthday. Stayed tuned, more photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment