Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Still no MacGurkey - Sorry to disappoint everyone

Hey there everyone

Still no little one and not even an inkling of its imminent arrival. I've heard that other friends (Josh & Lindsay) have welcomed a new little girl into their world. CONGRATULATIONS to the whole family. Very exciting and everyone is doing well.

I've had a mishap with our photograph hard drive, so I don't have any images to post here. In fact, I'm off to try to fix that very costly mistake of dropping it. Its been a jagged little pill to swallow, but I can't change it now.

That is all from us...till later.


2 comments:

  1. We're watching and wishing you the best!
    PEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats! We're waiting for your happy news. Good luck with the birth - can't wait to hear all about it and compare experiences!

    ReplyDelete