Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All Around Adelaide

 Life these days around Adelaide have been full of one constant: laundry. In prep for the little one to come (about a week's time now) I've been doing many different loads and love the cute presents we've gotten from many family & friends both here in Australia & the US. Here will be one outfit that McGurk will be using this month: St Patty's day celebration onezie from cousins Sonya & Jim in the states. THANKS TO ALL!!!

One thing that C & I have done (although reluctantly, because we love the Ant) is buy a "new" car. So far, its nickname is "the Lug" but we have only had it for a week, so we will see if it works. Lots of space in the back and the key: 4 doors.

The belly has continued to expand like usual. Here is a recent shot.

 Thanks to Lachlan (Cam's friend in Sydney) who gave us a tour of Adelaide's Central Market. It was a fantastic food tour including a little behind the scenes. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Adelaide on a Sunday AM. No need to do the breakfast, you get to try lots of foods during the tour.

Its crazy time in March with festivals, the Clipsal motor car race, and music concerts almost on each weekend. We went to see a guy from Crowded House for the opening of Adelaide Festival, a free concert. It was wicked fun, although I didn't really know most of the music. Here's a shot of me & Shaun, a friend from Flinders University.

 We sat right next to the gazebo. It was absolutely beautiful & really well worth the price. I think the funniest part was watching me try to get up and dance quickly. Next post will probably be about McGurk, but we will see...till then.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad about following your blog, but I can't believe you're already due! Jeez, time goes fast.

    I hope it goes smoothly and I get to talk to you soon!

    Amy & Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiant. I love being able to come to your site and see all of the activities that you are involved in. I LOVE the baby clothes. Your car is pretty nice too. We are doing the countdown. We love you. Cioci, Papa and Jess

    ReplyDelete