Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Final Show Bits

This will be the last posting of the show. Can't believe one day's worth of fun took up 3 posts, and I didn't even include all the photos I took. You missed out on a few horses and some wool and decorated eggs. As the sun was setting, we sat down to watch some motor-cross bike tricks. It really took both Cam & I back to MI and the Houghton County Fair.

If you look closely at this one, there are 3 jumpers right in a row, the first one is doing a back-flip, the second has his feet over the handle bars, and the third has just taken off. These guys were pretty good.

One of the most iconic parts of the show is the ferris wheel. I was tempted to ride, but it was about $8 for a 2 minute ride & I thought that pretty expensive. Since Adelaide is pretty flat, you probably could see the ocean from up there.

One of the last things we did before heading home after the long day at the fair was watch part of a polo match. It was a ladies team & I didn't really get how the scoring worked, but one side seemed to be kicking butt. They scored 3x in the 10 min we watched.

Almost all of the show ads include this silly clown. I accidentally made him my background after uploading it to this blog. Enjoy the clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment