Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FLASHBACK: San Francisco 03/21-23/2010

We drove from the gold country to meet up with Hugo, Nikole, Aiden, and Lauren in San Francisco. Luckily, Lauchlan was able to overlap with our visit as well. We had a blast, seeing some of the sites like the bridge, visiting the beach (where Cam & Hugo did hand stands), and particularly the botanical gardens (I'm becoming a fan).

Lauchlan, Cameron, & I also took a trip to Alcatraz where I replicated a famous photo that I took years earlier and also got a great shot of the guys checking out the bay.













On the way back from the island and the wharfs, we hitched a ride on a real cable car. Cam was able to snap this pic while holding on.















The most amazing part of our trip, well for almost everyone except me who doesn't do the best with waves, was a sailboat ride around the bay. Even Ted, Cam's bro, was able to join us, it was beautiful, but a little rough according to my stomach.














The lot of us went to the redwood forest. The trees were HUGE and difficult to take a photo of & do them justice.













We also went to the corner of Haight/Ashbury and in a nearby shop, I bought a silk scarf and matching bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment