Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Livia 12 shots in 1 year

Either Cam or I took a photo every month during Livia's first year to show how much she has changed. It's pretty astonishing to check them out one after another. Enjoy this recap!

Birth, in the hospital, 3 days old. 

1 Month, hospital, virus that attacked her lungs

2 Months, pretty blue eyes but not for long

3 Months, eyes have changed, dark blue outline, brown inside = hazel

4 Months, begin baby bouncing

5 Months, "off you sock, off! Ahhh, now I can rest."

6 Months, & Livia is sitting like a champ

7 months, shaking a rattle & visiting Sydney

8 Months, MERRY CHRISTMAS from Cleveland

9 Months, sniffle, smile, sniffle, sniffle

10 Months, rolly, polly, clap, clap, clap

 11 Months, "how did I get here? 
I don't know but I'm proud as a blueberry"

1 year old, back in Adelaide with my teeth and feet 

No comments:

Post a Comment