Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Friday, September 23, 2016

Resurrecting this Blog - BIRTHDAY RECAP

Hello world. It's been a while, but I've finally caught up with things in life and decided that I needed to revisit the blog. Generally I have not posted much in the last year so I will have to update folks on what's been going on.

Since I mostly put up photos, those will continue to drive my posts. In the meantime, here are a couple recent ones from birthdays in 2016.

Tony had a bday in early June. Here is a snap near his birthday with a puppy we brought all the way from the US. It is very well loved around the world for over 40 years!

I got to celebrate my birthday twice: once with just folks at home, and then another time with a few more members of the family. Cam made me lamingtons (white cake dipped in chocolate and covered in coconut) for one of the parties. 

 I made a pineapple upside down cake for the other one. Nevlin helped by "blowing" out the candles on both occasions.

We then celebrated with MaryEd's birthday in late July. She opened presents including this package from Cleveland and my parents. It was a great and simple day.

For her cake, we had brownies that I made from scratch. They turned out pretty tastey.

From 2015 we will need to cover time in SA, our extended trip to the US with Livia's baptism, Nevlin's "Wigglemania" and Caterpillar craze, Cam's family weddings & solo trips to Melbourne and Cannes, Livia / Buckaroo for her first year, and Livia's first Thanksgiving (Not necessarily in that order).

THEN in 2016, you all have to look forward to the rest of our America travels, our trip back to Adelaide, visit with Ted & Song & Aiden & Sydney, small trips around Sydney including several hikes.

Lots to look forward to. I'll be posting late each week, so check back. MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment