Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Friday, October 18, 2013

Random Sept Shots

I've been slacking on uploading photos. Here are a few from the last month or so...In his Indian's uniform and practicing holding up that head.

Gnawing on the closest thing in the bath. One thing that everyone notices is the amazing eye contact that Nevlin gives everyone. Its really piercing and he concentrates so much.

This is possibly my favorite bib. I haven't bought many things for Nevlin, but this one was impossible to pass up.

Nevlin and Cam went on a few bike rides. Its been an adventure, but there is always love when you get to see the ducks. "Quack, quack; waddle, waddle; quack, quack; waddle, waddle."

A while back all the mom's from my mother's group went out to dinner. It was a really fun night, and I even was able to catch a ride, so I had a cocktail or two. Great that we got to see each other as something other than just "so & so's mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment