Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nev at home and Botanical Gardens

The little guy is doing really well, thriving and starting to be aware of his surroundings. Here's a shot of Dad & Nev on a slightly chilly morning this weekend. We put him in the sweater vest to stay warm. I hung up a few more decorations in his room. See the colorful quilt hanging on the wall from Cioci Gerrie?

Nev really likes spending time outside in his "pram." I miss using the word "stroller" and catch myself saying "pusher" too to mix things up. Stroller implies going out for a stroll, which is really nice. Nevlin is sleeping right now. He had a big morning with me and another lactation consultant. We are continuing to breastfeed, but he isn't really very game to keep going. I've decided to stick to it until I use up all my drugs - about 2 more weeks or so. Will see how I last but at that is the plan. At least he is doing well! Thank goodness for formula.

We (C, E, & N) went to the botanical gardens & had a picnic (everyone ate, some a more liquid diet than others). My favorite spot there is the hot house with the gigantic lily pads.

We've been here for close to 3 years and I'm still discovering different parts of Adelaide. I've been to the botanic gardens a hundred times and I haven't been to this glass house since we first arrived. Nevlin was quite comfortable in his stroller & Cam enjoyed getting out of the house even for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment