Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Toasting more than 1

 Cam has become quite the toastmaster! He has won several trophies over the last few weeks. Here's a shot of him lookin good! Cam has grown a bit of a fuzzy beard. See the last photo in this post for a more up to date look.

We were invited to a 40th costume party for Deb who used to work with me. I went to the thrift store (called op shop down under) and found this FANTASTIC outfit. Too bad it was designed for a child!

 The theme was "rock stars" and we chose to be Sergent Peppers - I was John as I have glasses, Cam was George as I found a red jacket. He really looked awesome, and my mustache made some people do a double take. Cam didn't take his Uke with him to the pub, but we shot this at home before leaving.

 A few work folks were there including the Pink Ladies! They were super fun to hang with, but one had a teenage son at home throwing a party so she left pretty early.

 We also hung with Matthew who was similar to the mad hatter, but more rocking & from the 80s. Cam by this point had borrowed the wig from Ozzy Osborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment