Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Monday, January 31, 2011

FLASHBACK: Copper Coast South Australia

Cam & I headed to the Copper Coast & stopped at Port Pirie. We checked out what remains of the mining communities and even went down the coast.




One of my favorite buildings in the town was this butcher with the heads of animals hovering over patrons as they entered.


Right across the street was the train station of Port Pirie, absolutely full of memorabilia. We even were able to climb up and check out the view from the tower.


Crazy but how many others have looked out that window over the centuries.




At the visitor center, i found one of the fascinating cut out head boards. Love that yellow on Cam.





Finally, Cam & I found a Port Broughton! I took a photo & wrote a post card to my friend back in Massachusetts, Broughton. Broughton has moved to Scotland on a scholarship. I wish her luck & maybe we'll be able to meet up sometime.

Till then, keep on walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment