Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Just 4 Sydney-side Hartnells

Thursday, June 3, 2010

FLASHBACK Fronekville 3/25-29/2010



















Driving down from San Fran, Cam and I then went to visit my cousins: Tammi, Greg and their children: Steph, Greg, Natalie, Tim, Brad, & Zach. They are in LA, Orange County to be exact. They gave us tickets to Disneyland to ride the teacups & check out rides, like splash mountain.











Being in CA, we absolutely had to go to the beach & after burying some of the boys we flew a new kite!


Cam wanted to see the walk of fame / Hollywood sign, and I got to put my hands in those of another famous archaeologist.














We also spent a Sat at the ball field & both Cam & I took turns testing out our new spectacular camera. I LOVE CANON and I love that I got to see all of the Froneks before leaving the country. In these shots, Greg is pitching, Brad is batting, and Tim is catching. All of the Froneks have talent. The next post will be about our official Honeymoon: New Zealand, north island.


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for blogging! I'm going to check it every time I come online now, so you better update it more often than I do mine these days. Maybe I'll try my hand at word-pictures too...next time. We miss you guys! We're also jealous of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete